Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Progress Report: Life Planning

So far in my life planning note I have accomplish at least have of my goals.  I have written victories on the ones I accomplish already, it’s fun to have a notebook where you can write and set all your goals for the present and the future. Now I write more goals and dreams that I want in accomplish. Most of my goals are what I want to do in the future and some I can accomplish right now. I am proud that I am accomplishing my goals and dreams. I need to do now is write and accomplish more goals. I need to know what I want to do in my future. I promise myself to read each day my goals at least two minutes a day and write and accomplish more goals. When i accomplish those goals i will write victory next to the goal i have accomplished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment