Tuesday, June 3, 2014

“Class Reflection”

1. What did you like best about this class?
What I best liked about this class is that they teach us how to become someone in life and how to get there; they also teach me how to achieve and reach my goals in the future.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
What I disliked about this class was that we had some rude and loud people in this class. I really didn't dislike anything else besides that.

3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
I would recommend to not to put student in this class that just come to play and not to learn. That’s all I recommend.

4. What will you always remember about this class?
I will always remember to choose the right and to not let anything get in my way to complete and to accomplish my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment